Thursday, December 7, 2006

swirls of sexvines

swirls of sexvines intoxicating night perfume of flowers calling moths enticing em to mix pollen imagine new beings invite danger eruption of potent species into the forest a memory of aroma of a night when i feared being only a moth but my death was death of the universe locked in my skull infested with vines and sinews of thoughts and longings bible verses came to attack but the jungle rotted them to ant food longing for something to read i picked up stars with my tongue but they stung i burrowed under leaves and seeped into roots the stars called me into veins in the night and i became many and the rain washed me into puddles and i birthed a multitude of minute beings eating each other living in each others bellies stitching the earth together in laughter and it keeps growing

No comments: